If you have a Bible camp or Christian ministry with maintenance needs, please feel free to request our help!
- General maintenance/handyman skills
- Design/architectural drawings (especially useful to obtain building permits)
- Implementing building projects, including handicap accessible ramps & elevators, bathroom & kitchen renovations
- Landscaping & grounds keeping
- 3D CAD
- Love for the outdoors: hiking, canoeing, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
David: BS in Industrial Design – Philadelphia University, Certificate in Biblical Studies – Lancaster Bible College
Rachel: BA in Communications – Kutztown University, Certificate in Biblical Studies – Lancaster Bible College
Background check clearances to work with minors
- A place to park our 31′ trailer + truck OR an apartment/studio with a kitchen and bathroom for our family of 4 to stay (winter months)
- AT&T reception for WiFi tethering (Rachel does freelance work to make ends meet and needs to have strong cell signal)
- We are supported by the generosity of those who feel led to invest in our ministry. We live by faith, trusting God to provide and never knowing how much money will come in every month. Between the pandemic and ministry change, our support level has significantly dropped. We’ve had to work more and balance work and ministry in order to make ends meet. While it isn’t required, if your ministry is able to participate with us in our financial needs, please visit our support page for instructions.