If you have a Bible camp or Christian ministry with maintenance needs, please feel free to request our help!
- General maintenance/handyman skills
- Design/architectural drawings (especially useful to obtain building permits)
- Implementing building projects, including handicap accessible ramps & elevators, bathroom & kitchen renovations (PEX plumbing)
- Landscaping & grounds keeping
- 3D CAD
- Knowledge of French language
- Love for the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- A place to park our 31′ trailer + truck OR an apartment/studio with a kitchen and bathroom for our family of 4 to stay (winter months)
- AT&T reception for WiFi tethering (Rachel does freelance work to make ends meet and needs to have access to internet)
- We are supported by the generosity of individuals as well as the churches and ministries we serve. We live by faith, never knowing how much money will come in every month. If your ministry is able to participate with us in our financial needs, please visit our support page for instructions. We realize that this may not always be possible and trust God to supply all of our needs.