We are so grateful for your support through prayer, encouraging notes and financial gifts. We go and serve in faith that God will provide for our financial needs through the generosity of those He moves to partner with us, never knowing how much money will come in every month. Every gift is a blessing that allows us to continue ministering.
If the Lord leads you to give, donations can be made in the following ways:
Fast & Easy Ways to Give (Not Tax-Deductible):
Venmo – @Rachel-VanDuzer
Apple Cash: Send via iMessage to David (610)-451-1403 or Rachel (484)-797-2985
PayPal: Send through the PayPal App or website via LearnServeLove@gmail.com or on our donate link below. It’s easy to set up monthly giving, too!
These methods are the fastest way to send us money and they are great since it comes electronically even when we’re out of state. While these methods aren’t tax-deductible for you, we report all donations as income and will thank you promptly!
Tax-Deductible Ways to Give
1. Give by Check or online via your bank through Christian Worker’s Fellowship
Mail a check or set up a recurring gift through your bank’s monthly bill-pay.
Make checks or bill-pay payable to:
Christian Worker’s Fellowship
P.O. Box 12347
Kansas City, KS 66112
Please attach a separate note stating that it is intended for David VanDuzer or write account #1885 on the check.
1. To set up monthly giving, go to your bank’s website or app and navigate to bill pay.
2. Click “add recipient.”
3. Enter the name, address and phone number listed above for Christian Worker’s Fellowship.
4. Click “make a payment,” then enter the amount, select “recurring,” then select “monthly”
5. IMPORTANT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know the gift is intended for David or Rachel VanDuzer
FEES: There are no fees when giving by check and there are typically no fees for giving via bill-pay unless they are assessed by your bank.
1. Select how frequently you wish to give
2. Type in an amount
3. Choose “Commended Workers” from the drop-down list
4. Type in David or Rachel VanDuzer under the name/need you wish to give to
5. Click next and fill in your address and payment info. You can pay by credit card, PayPal or secure bank transfer. You will be emailed a receipt for your records promptly.
FEES: A fee of about 3-4% may be assessed to cover credit card/PayPal fees. When gifts come from multiple donors in a month, Assembly Care Ministries discloses the donor’s name but not the amount they gave.
With the exception of credit card fees for online donations, 100% of funds donated will go to our ministry. You will receive a receipt from the organization promptly. We will make every effort to thank you for your partnership in our ministry promptly too but please allow 2-8 weeks since it can take that long for the funds to be distributed and then received by mail. Thank you!
David is a Minister of the Gospel commended by Malvern Bible Chapel. We were commended to the Lord’s work in France in 2014 and to stateside camp ministry in December 2019. We have partnered with Christian Worker’s Fellowship and Assembly Care Ministries to handle tax-deductible donations to our ministry.
Please note: it is no longer possible to give to us through CMML.