David is a Minister of the Gospel commended by Malvern Bible Chapel. We were commended to student ministry in France in 2014 and to stateside camp ministry in December 2019. We have partnered with Christian Worker’s Fellowship and Assembly Care Ministries to handle tax-deductible donations to our ministry. From September 2014 to May 2021 we served entirely as unpaid volunteers receiving some donations which varied from month to month. Currently Camp Berea supports us in part but we still need to look to the Lord to provide the remainder of our financial needs. If God is prompting you to partner with our ministry financially, donations can be made in the following ways:
Tax-Deductible Ways to Give Through Our Organizations
1. Give through Christian Worker’s Fellowship by check or online via your bank
Mail a check or set up a recurring gift through your bank’s monthly bill-pay.
Make checks or bill-pay payable to:
Christian Worker’s Fellowship
P.O. Box 12347
Kansas City, KS 66112
Please attach a separate note stating that it is intended for David VanDuzer or write account #1885 on the check.
1. To set up monthly giving, go to your bank’s website or app and navigate to bill pay.
2. Click “add recipient.”
3. Enter the name, address and phone number listed above for Christian Worker’s Fellowship.
4. Click “make a payment,” then enter the amount, select “recurring,” then select “monthly”
5. IMPORTANT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know the gift is intended for David or Rachel VanDuzer
2. Give Online (Individual or Monthly Gifts) via Assembly Care Ministries
You will be emailed a receipt for your records promptly from Assembly Care Ministries and we typically receive the gifts within a few weeks. Assembly Care Ministries doesn’t disclose the amounts that donors give or their contact information, so please contact us to let us know if you give through Assembly Care.
With the exception of credit card fees for online donations, 100% of funds donated will go to our ministry. You will receive a receipt from the organization promptly. We will make every effort to thank you for your partnership in our ministry promptly too but please allow a few weeks since it can take a while until we receive it.
Fast & Easy Ways to Give (Not Tax-Deductible):
The following methods are fast and reliable, especially in receiving funds electronically while we are traveling. They are not tax-deductible for you, but we report all donations as income.
Send via iMessage to Rachel at 484-797-2985.