If God is prompting you to partner with our ministry financially, donations can be made in the following ways:
Fast & Easy Ways to Give (Not Tax-Deductible):
The following methods are fast and reliable, especially in receiving funds electronically while we are traveling. They are not tax-deductible for you, but we report all donations as income.
Send via iMessage to Rachel (please ask for our number as we do not share it publicly.)
Tax-Deductible Ways to Give
1. Give through Christian Worker’s Fellowship by check or online via your bank
Mail a check or set up a recurring gift through your bank’s monthly bill-pay.
Make checks or bill-pay payable to:
Christian Worker’s Fellowship
P.O. Box 12347
Kansas City, KS 66112
Please attach a separate note stating that it is intended for David VanDuzer or write account #1885 on the check.
1. To set up monthly giving, go to your bank’s website or app and navigate to bill pay.
2. Click “add recipient.”
3. Enter the name, address and phone number listed above for Christian Worker’s Fellowship.
4. Click “make a payment,” then enter the amount, select “recurring,” then select “monthly”
5. IMPORTANT! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know the gift is intended for David or Rachel VanDuzer
2. Give Online (Individual or Monthly Gifts) via Assembly Care Ministries
You will be emailed a receipt for your records promptly from the organization, however it may take several weeks or months for us to receive and acknowledge the gift. Please contact us to let us know how much and when you gave. Assembly Care Ministries discloses the donor’s name only after we request it but they do not disclose the amount they gave.
With the exception of credit card fees for online donations, 100% of funds donated will go to our ministry. You will receive a receipt from the organization promptly. We will make every effort to thank you for your partnership in our ministry promptly too but please allow a few weeks since it can take a while until we receive it.
David is a Minister of the Gospel commended by Malvern Bible Chapel. We were commended to ministry in France in 2014 and to stateside camp ministry in December 2019. We have partnered with Christian Worker’s Fellowship and Assembly Care Ministries to handle tax-deductible donations to our ministry.
Please note: it is no longer possible to give to us through CMML.